Updated JUNE 24, 2021 @ 1:50 pM EST
Production STATUS: VIEW ALL TURNAROUND TIMES HERE
- See what we are doing to eliminate potential delays
- In an effort to focus all production resources to serve our most demanded products, we are temporarily suspending some products.
- Covid-19 Protocols
What are we doing to IMPROVE DELIVERY
- We're aggressively hiring and training production team members. Our commitment to quality will not be compromised, new team members must complete a rigorous training program.
- For multiple item orders, we'll ship partial orders if they are ready and absorb the additional shipping cost.
- To focus all available resources on our products in the highest demand, we're suspending production of the Fashion, Nylon, and Waterbased formula along with the production of Lineups (individual player names).
We are temporarily discontinuing or temporarily suspending production of some products in an effort to allocate production resources to the products that are most frequently ordered. As we scale our workforce, we're aligning our efforts to support the products that impact the overwhelming majority of our customers.
Discontinued | Fashion Formula (1, 2, & 3 Spot Colors) - We released Vintage as a superior, softer alternative for 100% cotton apparel. Most customers have already shifted to use Vintage for Cotton and Athletic or Performance for poly-blends.
Discontinued | Lineups (Pre-spaced Player Names)
Temporarily Suspended | Waterbased Formula -(1, 2, & 3 Spot Colors) - We recommend using Performance for high stretch fabrics containing lycra, spandex, or elastane. Our popular Athletic formula is an alternative for 100% Polyester and Cotton-Polyester blends
Temporarily Suspended | Nylon Formula -(1, 2, & 3 Spot Colors and Full Color)
Reordering Suspended Products - If you would like to re-order a design in an alternative formula option. Please visit the art library to locate the file identification number and email that to email@example.com.
The safety of our employees and customers remain our highest priority. FM has initiated protocols to participate in the mitigation of the spread of COVID-19.
Where we are able, employees are now working from home. This includes Sales, Customer Service, Art, and Finance.
Most of our activity, however, requires personnel to be physically present. For those personnel we have taken the following steps:
- We have intensified our facility cleaning processes, reinforced our personal hygiene requirements, in addition to providing access to health screening and counseling.
- We've implemented social distancing protocols. This includes adjusting shift schedules to provide time to sanitize work areas and limit potential social interaction.
- We are limiting visitor access to our locations. Local order pickups are temporarily suspended.
- We are suspending travel and using video and teleconferencing for all customer and vendor meetings.
After safety, our second priority is your business continuity. All of FM Expressions is fully operational.
Exposure via Product
Based on the latest information from OSHA and the CDC, we are not concerned with exposure via inbound product, nor are we concerned with exposing others via outbound product. Inbound and Outbound Transit Times exceed the currently known surface-life of COVID-19.
While the UPS delivery service is considered critical infrastructure there may be occasional regional delays. Visit UPS Service Alerts specifics on service to your location.
While we hope that these protocols will only have to be in place for a short time, we are committed to continuing them for as long as needed. As we navigate this unprecedented and fluid situation we are committed to support Federal, state, and local efforts to slow the spread of this virus. At this time, that does not impact normal business operations. Should there be a change in this status we will communicate those updates on this page.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-788-7133.